Gigabyte GA-H110M S2PH-DDR4 Motherboard
|Best Gigabyte Motherboard Price List 2023||Price|
|Gigabyte B560M DS3H Intel 10th and 11th Gen Micro ATX Motherboard||
|Gigabyte Z590 Gaming X Intel 10th and 11th Gen ATX Motherboard||
|Gigabyte H510M S2H Intel 10th and 11th Gen Micro ATX Motherboard||
|Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X DDR4 12th Gen ATX Motherboard||
|Gigabyte H410M H V2 10th & 11th Gen Micro ATX Ultra Durable Motherboard||
|Gigabyte B660M DS3H AX DDR4 12th Gen Micro ATX Motherboard||
|GIGABYTE H470 HD3 10th Gen Ultra Durable ATX Motherboard||
|Gigabyte B560M GAMING HD Intel 10th and 11th Gen Micro ATX Motherboard||
|Gigabyte B660M DS3H DDR4 12th Gen Micro ATX Motherboard||
|Gigabyte H81M-S 4th Gen Intel Motherboard||
|BIOS||2 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Chipset||Intel® H110 Express Chipset|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
2 x PCI slots
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 18.0cm|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits
(for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's
website and install it before installing Windows 7.
|Storage||4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors|
|Supported CPU||Support for 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel®
Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel®
Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the
* For 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors support need
to update the latest BIOS.
L3 cache varies with CPU
|Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
|Supported Memory||2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation,
when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed,
the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio
module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the
Support for S/PDIF Out
|Internal I/O Ports||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|LAN Ports||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|USB||4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Gigabyte GA-H110M S2PH-DDR4 Motherboard
The Gigabyte GA-H110M S2PH-DDR4 is a micro ATX motherboard designed for use with Intel processors. It supports the 6th and 7th generation Intel Core processors and features the Intel H110 chipset. The motherboard has two DDR4 memory slots, which support up to 32GB of RAM, and supports dual-channel memory architecture. The GA-H110M S2PH-DDR4 has one PCI Express x16 slot for graphics card and one PCI Express x1 slot for other components. It also has four SATA III ports for storage devices and a Realtek ALC887 audio codec for high-quality audio. Additionally, the motherboard features Gigabit Ethernet for fast network connectivity, and a range of connectivity options, including USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports. In terms of design, the GA-H110M S2PH-DDR4 has a clean, straightforward layout, making it easy to install components and connect cables. The motherboard is also equipped with UEFI DualBIOS technology for added stability and reliability. Overall, the Gigabyte GA-H110M S2PH-DDR4 is a budget-friendly option for those who are looking to build a basic system and don't require advanced features or support for multi-GPU configurations.
The Gigabyte GA-H110M S2PH-DDR4 is a micro-ATX form factor motherboard that supports the 7th and 6th generation Intel Core processors and comes with the Intel H110 chipset. Some of its key features include-
- DDR4 memory support: The motherboard supports up to 2133 MHz DDR4 memory, providing faster data transfer speeds and improved system stability.
- Realtek GbE LAN: The motherboard comes with a Gigabit Ethernet controller that provides fast and reliable network connectivity.
- High-Definition Audio: The motherboard features a high-definition audio codec that supports 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel audio.
- USB 3.0 support: The motherboard has two USB 3.0 ports, which provide fast data transfer speeds for your devices.
- Dual M.2 slots: The motherboard has two M.2 slots for installing high-speed solid-state drives.
- SATA Express support: The motherboard supports SATA Express, which provides faster data transfer speeds compared to traditional SATA.
- Easy BIOS update: The motherboard has a Q-Flash utility that allows you to update the BIOS without having to install the CPU, memory, or graphics card.
Overall, the Gigabyte GA-H110M S2PH-DDR4 is a budget-friendly motherboard that provides basic features and functionality, making it a good option for building a budget or entry-level system.